Prime Day is an annual event on Amazon where Prime members get access to exclusive offers from leading national brands and small business sellers in categories ranging from fashion and electronics to toys and household goods.
How, when, and why did the tradition of celebrating Prime Day emerge?
Prime Day was established as a means of rewarding paid members. It was first held in honour of Amazon’s 20th anniversary on 15 July 2015.
When is Prime Day in 2023?
Prime Day 2023 will take place on 11-12 July.
Last year, it was held from 12 to 13 July.
This event is usually marked by a record increase in sales. For example, in 2020, this figure “broke through the ceiling” by 700% (sic!) and exceeded $3.5 billion. At the same time, most of the deals were made by small and medium-sized enterprises.
How can a seller participate in the sale?
- Go to the Deals dashboard.
- Select the Upcoming events section.
- Use the ASIN code to specify the products you would like to present*.
- Wait for the application to be approved. The decision will be displayed in your Seller Central account about a week before the upcoming event.
* If you do not see the required ASIN in the toolbar, your product does not meet certain criteria. You can fix this by reading the instructions.
You can find answers to other questions related to participation in holidays, events and sales here.
On behalf of the Nexus team, we wish you a successful and maximised sales on Amazon Prime Day 2023!