All companies registered in Cyprus are required to prepare financial statements and undergo an annual statutory audit.
We will help you to prepare reports based on your source documents in a timely manner.
Qualified auditors will analyse your company’s financial statements and issue an opinion based on the law and their professional judgement.
We will help you to pay taxes and represent your interests before the tax authorities of Cyprus
no later than 15 December of the year following the reporting year
from 1500 euros*
* The cost of the service depends on the nature of the business and the volume of transactions on the company’s accounts. The cost can be adjusted after the initial consultation
– Although the standard reporting period is a calendar year, it can be extended to 18 months for new companies. Therefore, if your company is registered in the second half of the year, you do not have to prepare a separate report for several months.
– Cypriot accounts are prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and consist of an income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement, notes to the accounts, a control and management report, and an auditor’s report.
– If a company has no turnover, it must still submit financial statements. An audit is mandatory.
The statements must be signed by the company’s director and have an audit report signed by a certified auditor.
– Incoming and outgoing invoices or unloading of sales on the marketplace;
– Statements of all company accounts for the reporting period;
– Description of the business – sales channels, information on the movement of goods from seller to buyer, product category.
– Processing of incoming information;
– Drafting and approving the draft with the client;
– Sending reports to the tax authorities of the respective country;
– Control of tax payments;
– Resolving difficulties and disputes (if any).
leave a request
write to our mail
or call the number
The initial legal consultation is free of charge and does not oblige you to do anything.
All companies, even passive ones, are required to prepare and submit accounts in Cyprus.
The first reporting period can be from 1 to 18 months from the date of company registration, so several months of the first year can be combined with the next reporting year.
The amount of the penalty for late filing in Cyprus depends on the size of the company and the period of delay. For small companies, the fine is EUR 50 for each day of delay, but not more than EUR 10,000. For large companies, the fine is EUR 100 per day of delay, but not more than EUR 50,000. If a company fails to submit its financial statements within two years, it may be removed from the company register.
If your company owns more than 50% of the shares in another company, it must prepare consolidated financial statements, i.e. a combined group report. Consolidated financial statements are the financial statements of a group of companies that is treated as a single economic entity. They are also prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). If a company is not required to prepare consolidated financial statements, it may do so voluntarily. Preparing consolidated financial statements can be useful for companies that have subsidiaries or other affiliates, as it provides a more complete picture of the financial position of the group.
Yes, you can prepare the accounts yourself. However, since all Cyprus companies are required to undergo an annual audit, you will not be able to do without the help of certified auditors. You can learn more about this on the official resources of Cyprus: Basic principles and legislation here Corporate tax rate and exemptions here
“Cyprus is one of the most popular jurisdictions for company registration, so the reporting requirements in Cyprus are quite strict. At the same time, Cypriot accounts are clear and easy to read all over the world, as they comply with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).”
Кількість місць обмежена. Будь ласка, не відкладайте подання заявки на останній момент.
Personal consultation: “How to make money on Amazon from $3000”
For those who saw this message