In Poland, the submission of an annual financial report is a legal obligation for all legal entities, regardless of their organisational or legal form, field of activity or business size.
We will help you prepare a report based on your primary documents in a timely manner.
We will complete and submit your company’s tax return. We will take control of the deadlines for submission and communication with the tax authorities.
We will help you pay taxes and represent your interests before the Polish tax authorities
31 March following the reporting year
from EUR 250**
* The cost of the service depends on the nature of the business and the volume of transactions on the company’s accounts. The cost can be adjusted after the initial consultation
– Financial statements in Poland are prepared in accordance with domestic accounting standards (which are quite close to International Financial Reporting Standards), in Polish, and consist of an income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement, statement of equity and notes to the financial statements.
– If a company has no turnover, it still has to file a tax return.
– The statements are signed by the company’s director.
The CIT-8 declaration and annual financial report are submitted to the tax office by 31 March each year, and to the Companies Register by 30 June of the year following the reporting year.
– Incoming and outgoing invoices or sales uploads from the marketplace;
– Statements of all company accounts for the reporting period;
– Description of the business – sales channels, information on the movement of goods from seller to buyer, product category.
– Processing of incoming information;
– Drafting and approving the draft with the client;
– Sending reports to the tax authorities of the respective country;
– Control of tax payments;
– Resolving difficulties and disputes (if any).
leave a request
write to our mail
or call the number
The initial legal consultation is free of charge and does not oblige you to do anything.
In this case, there is no need to prepare reports, it is enough to file a zero tax return. However, government agencies may ask additional questions about the reasons for the termination of the activity.
Yes, you can prepare the reports yourself. To get started, we recommend that you familiarise yourself with the official resources of Poland. Keeping and submitting reports in Poland can be difficult, especially if you have no experience in accounting and taxation. There are many rules and requirements to follow, and if you make a mistake, it can lead to fines or other sanctions. If you are not sure that you can keep and file your own accounts, it is best to contact a qualified accountant. They can help you prepare your accounts in accordance with the law and avoid fines.
If the financial statements are not submitted on time, the company may be fined between PLN 500 and PLN 12,000. If the financial statements are not submitted on time, the company may also be removed from the commercial register.
Audits in Poland are mandatory only for certain forms of companies. According to Polish law, the following companies are subject to a mandatory annual audit:
– Companies with assets of more than PLN 2 million or sales revenue of more than PLN 4 million.
– Companies that are public joint stock companies.
– Companies controlled by the state or local government.
– Companies that have received state aid.
– Companies operating in certain industries, such as banking, insurance or securities. In addition, some companies may be required to undergo a mandatory annual audit by a court or tax authority. The report on the mandatory annual audit must be prepared by an audit firm and submitted to the tax authorities within 6 months after the end of the reporting year.
“The Polish economy is one of the fastest growing in Europe and is actively developing ‘business-friendly’ programmes. However, the company’s successful work is always based on high-quality, informative and timely reporting.”
Кількість місць обмежена. Будь ласка, не відкладайте подання заявки на останній момент.
Personal consultation: “How to make money on Amazon from $3000”
For those who saw this message