Company registration service from Nexus
We offer the service “Registration of a new company” for residents and non-residents in various jurisdictions of Europe and the USA.
We will help you bring your project to the international level, reduce the tax burden, ensure confidentiality of business ownership, obtain maximum asset protection, and solve other tasks related to the legal aspects of owning and starting a business.
We work with all possible organisational and legal forms
- Limited liability company (LTD, LLC) – literally from the English “limited liability company”, i.e. private companies where liability is limited to the amount of the contribution, analogous to the Ukrainian LLC.
- Joint-stock company (JSC, PLC, AG, Corp.) is a legal form of a limited liability company where the liability of the participants is confirmed by shares (e.g. Amazon).
- Limited Liability Partnership (LP, LLP) – partnerships of individuals and legal entities with the right to manage activities.
For a complete list of organisational forms that we can offer you, see this article.
Opening companies in the USA, EU, Canada, UAE and offshore zones
If you are looking to find a balance between tax optimisation and reputation, we recommend considering midshore countries: Malta, Cyprus, Singapore, Ireland, micro-companies in Romania. These jurisdictions offer the status of resident companies and have fairly low income tax rates.
However, there are other attractive jurisdictions to consider. For example, if a company has a fairly large turnover, the high cost of a company in the UAE may be justified. If you need a company to launch a business quickly and at minimal cost, it is difficult to find a better option than the UK.
How can we help you?
We will select the optimal jurisdiction and legal form, taking into account all the nuances associated with company registration: cost, share capital requirements, corporate tax rate, ease of reporting, etc. We will also take care of the practical part of the process:
- Preparation of a package of documents in accordance with the legal requirements of the chosen country;
- full support of the registration process;
- solving bureaucratic problems that arise;
- assistance in drafting corporate documents;
- opening a bank account.
In addition to the company registration service, we can help you with other aspects of doing business: accounting services, trademark registration, transaction support, etc.
We advise on business regulation and international tax planning. For more information, please contact us via the form below.