Estonia is a business-friendly country with a simple taxation and reporting system. All companies in Estonia must file annual financial statements with the Estonian Commercial Register (Eesti Äriregister).
We will help you prepare a report based on your primary documents in a timely manner.
We will help you fill out and submit a tax return, as well as pay the necessary taxes on time
We will help you pay taxes and represent your interests before the Estonian tax authorities
6 months after the end of the reporting period
from 800 euros*
* The cost of the service depends on the nature of the business and the volume of transactions on the company’s accounts. The cost can be adjusted after the initial consultation
– The reporting period is a calendar year.
– The financial statements in Estonia are prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and comprise an income statement, a balance sheet, a cash flow statement, a statement of equity and notes to the financial statements. IFRS are mandatory for all public companies in Estonia. Private companies can choose whether to prepare financial statements in accordance with IFRS or local financial reporting standards. However, international standards are preferred because they are readable and understandable in more than 140 countries.
– If a company has no turnover, it may not submit financial statements. But then you will need to submit a statement to the Estonian Commercial Register (Eesti Äriregister) that your company does not conduct business. In turn, the Register may initiate the liquidation of such a company. Therefore, we still recommend preparing and submitting reports, even if there have been no movements in the company.
The reports must be signed by the company’s director.
– Incoming and outgoing invoices or unloading of sales on the marketplace;
– Statements of all company accounts for the reporting period;
– Description of the business – sales channels, information on the movement of goods from seller to buyer, product category.
– Processing of incoming information;
– Drafting and approving the draft with the client;
– Sending reports to the tax authorities of the respective country;
– Control of tax payments;
– Resolving difficulties and disputes (if any).
leave a request
write to our mail
or call the number
The initial legal consultation is free of charge and does not oblige you to do anything.
Yes, an Estonian company that does not conduct business must file accounts. According to Estonian law, all companies registered in Estonia must submit an annual report to the Estonian Ministry of Finance. The annual report must be submitted within 12 months after the end of the company’s financial year.
In Estonia, the fiscal year usually coincides with the calendar year, but it can be different. If a company is not incorporated at the beginning of the year, its first accounting year will depend on the financial year chosen by the company. If the company has chosen the calendar year as its financial year, its first reporting year will be from the date of incorporation to 31 December of the same year in which it was incorporated. If the company has chosen a different financial year, its first reporting year will correspond to that chosen financial year.
The financial statements of an Estonian company must be submitted to the following state authorities:
– The Estonian Commercial Register (Äriregister);
– Estonian Tax and Customs Board (Maksuja Tolliamet);
– State Treasury of Estonia (Riigikassa). The Estonian Commercial Register accepts the company’s annual report, which must be submitted within six months after the end of the reporting period. The Estonian Tax and Customs Board accepts the company’s tax return, which must be submitted within four months after the end of the reporting period. The Estonian State Treasury accepts the company’s return on investment income, which must be submitted within two months after the end of the reporting period.
“Properly prepared reporting is not just a formal requirement, but a powerful tool that helps to optimise processes and manage the company with maximum benefit, it is the key to successful company management.”
Кількість місць обмежена. Будь ласка, не відкладайте подання заявки на останній момент.
Personal consultation: “How to make money on Amazon from $3000”
For those who saw this message